Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

On A Positive Note

It's been awhile since my last update and when I have time, I will give more details on how things have been going, including pictures.  However, since most of our time between working and sleeping has been trying to get this place to resemble a home, I haven't had much time.

I have been trying to find the positives of living in this place and so far I've come up with the following:

1)  We don't have to worry if we have a parking space or not when we get home.

2)  The Meijer by our new place is cleaner and easier to get around.  Also, everyone seems really friendly.

3)  I don't have to carry the groceries up a flight of stairs to get them to the kitchen.

4)  If we want to paint a room a funky bright color we can and there's nothing in the lease that says we have to cover it up before we move.

5)  We sort of have a back yard.  The cats are seeing animals they've never seen before, I swear the big guy saw a squirrel for the first time and thought is was a small, weird looking cat.

6)  I love my new washer and dryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment